The Faculty is organized in four departements/research units.
Aerospace & Mechanical (A&M)
- Solids, fluids, materials, thermodynamics and applied maths
- Numerical simulation, experimentation, analytical methods
- Process engineering, materials, fluids, physical chemistry
- Experimental platforms, simulation, integrated approach
Electrical Engineering and computer science (Montefiore Institute)
- Systems, control, algorithms, networks, signal, electromagnetism, electricity, microelectronics
- Numerical methods, mathematical development, software experimentation, material experimentation
Urban & Environmental Engineering
- Urban & environmental engineering | Structures and Buildings | Resource Efficiency and Risk Management: Soil, Water, Materials, Energy, Mineral Resources.
- Modeling, experimentation and field measurements
The Faculty is involved in several multi-faculty research units.