Sessions and enrolment procedure
Agenda des sessions
Two sessions are held each year, one in early July, the other in early September. The first session will take place on the 1st and 2nd of July 2019, the second session on the 2nd and 3rd of September 2019.
The schedule of sessions 2019:
Mathematic part - Complete exam
- 24 june 2019 at the latest for the 1 st session
- 26 augustus 2019 at the latest for the 2nd session
Documents to be sent via the registration form online :
- Approved certificate of higher or equivalent recognized secondary school certificate (or temporary certificate to send later if getting late June 2018),
- The stock of student allowances service provide proof (check stub) quality of their stock in the last year of high school. The stock of foreign students AGCD provide a certificate from this organization.
Registration fee : 50 EUR* (10 EUR for scholarship holder)
- Payment before august 28 of the registration fee to the account BE15 340-0903838-30 (BIC:BBRUBEBB) du Patrimoine de l'Université de Liège indicating "EXADM" name and surmane. Exemple "EXADM, DUPONT Alain".
All high school certificates must be made available no later than the first day of exams.
Accommodation in Liege during the session of the admission exam
Applications will be sent to "Service Logement"
Résidence du Sart Tilman
M. Frédéric CIABATTA
Quartier Village, 1 chemin du Trèfle, 4
campus du Sart Tilman
Tél. + 32 4 366 53 16
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org